How do I take a screenshot?
Has the Customer Support Team requested a screenshot to help resolve an issue? Don't worry, it's really simple to take one. Complete several steps one by one, and the screenshot will be ready! In this article, you'll find the details.
- Open the page where you'd like to take a screenshot.
- Press the Print Screen (PrtScn) button on your keyboard. It's usually situated in the right corner of the top row of the keyboard.
- Go to our conversation and press Ctrl+V.
- Send the message.
- Attach this file to the message for the Customer Support Team.
- Press the power button and the volume increase button simultaneously and hold them for some time.
- After you perform this simple action, the device will take a "photo" of your screen, and the image will appear in the "Camera Roll" or "Photostream" folder.
Everything depends on what device you use.
- If you have a device running iOS, just press the power button and the volume increase button simultaneously and hold them for some time.
- In case you have a device running WinPhone, press the power button and the volume increase button or the power button and the central button simultaneously and hold them for a moment;
- If you have an Android device, hold the screen lock button and the volume decrease button at the same time. If this didn't work, you need to read the manual for your device or contact specialists, as this function is implemented differently on different devices with this OS.
After you perform these simple actions, the image will appear in the photos folder. We're sure that everything will work out for you!
- Open the page you need on the phone screen.
- Press the power (lock) button and the volume decrease button simultaneously.
- Hold them for several seconds.
- The screenshot will be saved on your device.