- How do I join the team of video moderators?Use the "Odnoklassniki Moderator" app to help moderate videos posted by other users. If you have participated in video moderation in the past, "Odnoklassniki Moderator" can be found in the "Games" tab.Was this info helpful? Yes • NoThank you for your answer!Article updated on 29.11.2016
- How do I get points for video moderation?You get points for making the same decision as the majority of other moderators. Otherwise, points are taken off your score. The administration reserves the right to monitor the quality of moderators' work. For more detailed information about scoring points:
Was this info helpful? Yes • NoThank you for your answer!Article updated on 29.11.2016
- go to the Odnoklassniki Moderator app;
- select the "Rules" tab at the top of the window;
- click "What earns (and loses) points".
- Why can't I approve video?If you have entered Odnoklassniki Moderator and you don't see a green tick to approve a video, your page scale has changed. To use the keyboard to return to regular scale, use Ctrl+0(zero). If you mouse has a trackball, turn it while holding Ctrl to increase or decrease the scale.Was this info helpful? Yes • NoThank you for your answer!Article updated on 29.11.2016
- Why can't I rate videos?You were probably assessed many penalty points while rating videos posted by other users, meaning that you will no longer be able to do so. Penalty points are given for incorrect ratings. Note that only users aged 21 or older can become video moderators.Was this info helpful? Yes • NoThank you for your answer!Article updated on 29.11.2016
Please, specify why this answer was not helpful.
- The answer is inaccurate
- The answer is incomplete
- That's not what I was looking for.
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?