- How do I participate in auctions?To take part in an auction:
Was this info helpful? Yes • NoThank you for your answer!Article updated on 29.11.2016
- click "Other" to the right of your main picture;
- select "Auctions" in the menu that comes up;
- choose the lot that interests you (the paid service you want to win);
- enter your bid in the appropriate field and click "Place bid".
- Why don't I have the "Auctions" section?Only users aged 12 and older can participate in auctions.Was this info helpful? Yes • NoThank you for your answer!Article updated on 29.11.2016
- How can I enable the feature that I won in an auction?If you win an auction, you will receive a notification about your victory and the feature that was awarded to you. The feature is automatically delivered to the winner as soon as the auction ends. If you have won a limited-time feature (e.g. "Invisible Mode" for 7 days), but already have the same feature active, it will be prolonged for the specified period of time. Now you will be free to enjoy your excellent services; after all, additional features are OK!Was this info helpful? Yes • NoThank you for your answer!Article updated on 29.11.2016
Please, specify why this answer was not helpful.
- The answer is inaccurate
- The answer is incomplete
- That's not what I was looking for.
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?