- How do I join the photo moderation team?To start moderating other users' videos, you have to use the Odnoklassniki Moderator app. If you have previously been a video moderator, you can find the Odnoklassniki Moderator app in the Games section. Note that only users 16 years of age and older can moderate photos.Was this info helpful? Yes • NoThank you for your answer!Article updated on 29.11.2016
- How do I get points for moderating pictures?You get points for making the same decision as the majority of other moderators. Otherwise, points are taken off your score. The administration reserves the right to monitor the quality of moderators' work. For more detailed information about scoring points:
Was this info helpful? Yes • NoThank you for your answer!Article updated on 29.11.2016
- go to the Odnoklassniki Moderator app;
- select the "Rules" tab at the top of the window;
- click "What earns (and loses) points".
- Why can't I rate pictures?You were probably assessed many penalty points while rating pictures posted by other users, meaning you will no longer be able to do so. Penalty points are given for incorrect ratings. Note that only users aged 16 or older can become picture moderators.Was this info helpful? Yes • NoThank you for your answer!Article updated on 29.11.2016
- Why can't I approve pictures?If you have entered Odnoklassniki Moderator and you don't see a green tick to approve the picture, your page scale has changed. To use the keyboard to return to regular scale, use Ctrl+0(zero). If you mouse has a trackball, turn it while holding Ctrl to increase or decrease the scale.Was this info helpful? Yes • NoThank you for your answer!Article updated on 29.11.2016
Please, specify why this answer was not helpful.
- The answer is inaccurate
- The answer is incomplete
- That's not what I was looking for.
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?