- What is a location history and why is it needed?The location history stores information about the last few times your profile was accessed using a normal web browser, a mobile device, a third-party app, etc. The time and place of each access is indicated. If you receive a warning about suspicious activity in your profile, check the specially noted accesses in your visit history. If any of the times your site was accessed seems strange to you (for example, you were in Ryazan the whole week, but somehow your profile was accessed from somewhere in New York), immediately change your Odnoklassniki password, as it seems you were hacked.Was this info helpful? Yes • NoThank you for your answer!Article updated on 21.01.2016
- Where can I find my profile's location history?To check your profile's visit history:
Was this info helpful? Yes • NoThank you for your answer!Article updated on 21.01.2016
- click "Settings" under your main profile picture;
- go to "Location history".
Please, specify why this answer was not helpful.
- The answer is inaccurate
- The answer is incomplete
- That's not what I was looking for.
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?