- How do I delete my profile?To delete your profile from the full version of our website:
Was this info helpful? Yes • NoThank you for your answer!Article updated on 17.01.2017
- open your page;
- click "License Agreement" (at the very bottom of the page, in the right column);
- click "Delete profile" (below the regulations);
- indicate why you want to delete your profile;
- enter your password;
- click "Permanently delete".
- How do I take a photo of myself with your website in the background?Sometimes the Customer Support Team may ask you to take a picture of yourself with our website in the background as a way of proving that you are the real owner of your profile. Don't worry! Taking this picture is very easy! To do this:
Was this info helpful? Yes • NoThank you for your answer!Article updated on 16.11.2016
- open the website's homepage on your computer, mobile device, or tablet;
- sit next to the computer/mobile device/tablet where you have opened the website;
- ask a friend or a relative to take a picture of you, with both your face and the screen visible, or take a selfie;
- attach the image to your response to the request sent by the Customer Support Team or submit it as a ticket if this is your first time contacting the Customer Support Team. To do this, simply click "Attach file".
- Why does the Customer Support Team need a photo of me with the website in the background?A photo with the website in the background is the only way to prove that you are the profile's actual owner who is trying to access the profile or any information therein. Please understand that the Customer Support Team asks you to take this picture only to protect your own personal data. As soon as you send us this photo and answer all the questions the Customer Support Team may have, everything will be OK!Was this info helpful? Yes • NoThank you for your answer!Article updated on 25.02.2017
- Where do I get a profile link?Getting a link to your profile is very easy! To do this:
- If you cannot access your profile:
- Visit the profile as a guest using your friend's or relative's page;
- as soon as you locate the profile, take note of the address bar at the top of your browser. It should look like this: http://ok.ru/profile/1234567890;
- copy this link: this is just what you need.
- If you can access your profile:
Was this info helpful? Yes • NoThank you for your answer!Article updated on 09.06.2016
- log in to your profile;
- click on your first name and surname on your profile's main page;
- take note of the address bar at the top of your browser. It should look like this: http://ok.ru/profile/1234567890;
- copy this link: this is just what you need.
- I entered the wrong code from the picture (captcha)If you see a message that the code from the image is incorrect, just try again. If you can't read the characters, just refresh the page or click "Show another picture" and you'll see another picture. Maybe it will be easier for you to read. Note that you are only shown numbers and Latin letters. The code is not case sensitive. If problems with the captcha code continue, please contact the Customer Support Team.Was this info helpful? Yes • NoThank you for your answer!Article updated on 16.11.2016
- Why do I need to change my profile password every time I log in to the website?Most likely, you enter an incorrect username when logging in to the website. Try specifying your phone number or e-mail address in the ""username"" field. As soon as you log in to your profile change your username to the one that is more convenient to you in your profile settings. You can find out how to do this here.
Was this info helpful? Yes • NoThank you for your answer!Article updated on 29.12.2016
- If you forgot your username, a detailed information on the necessary steps can be found here;
- If you still have problems, contact the Customer Support Team.
- How do I restore access to my e-mail?If you have lost access to the e-mail address specified in your profile, you need to contact the Customer Support of your e-mail service provider. To restore access to a mail.ru account, go here. They will absolutely help you and everything will be OK!Was this info helpful? Yes • NoThank you for your answer!Article updated on 09.06.2016
- Problems with the recovery codeWhat do I do if the recovery code never arrives?
- Check the phone number on which you are waiting for the code. The code will be sent to the phone number you provided during registration or in the profile settings. If you use a different number for making payments, a text message will still be sent to the registered phone number;
- Problems with receiving this text message may be due to your mobile carrier. In this case, try to recover your profile using other methods;
- An e-mail with the code might get lost in a special folder that receives spam or e-mails from the social network. Check these folders if you requested the code to be e-mailed to you.
Was this info helpful? Yes • NoThank you for your answer!Article updated on 01.07.2016
- The code has expired. If that is the case, try to request the code again by clicking "Request another code";
- The site is experiencing technical issues. Contact the Customer Support Team, and they will be happy to help you resolve your issue without this code.
Please, specify why this answer was not helpful.
- The answer is inaccurate
- The answer is incomplete
- That's not what I was looking for.
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?