- How do I sign up for OK?To sign up for OK:
- click the ""Registration"" button to the right of the log in menu;
- choose your country and enter your active phone number;
- click ""Next"";
- enter the code that have been sent to the phone number indicated, and click ""Confirm""
- fill out the registration form;
- click the ""Log in"" button.
Was this info helpful? Yes • NoThank you for your answer!Article updated on 09.08.2018
- Click on the Google/Mail.ru/Facebook icon on the home page and follow the simple step-by-step instructions.
- Go to profile settings and accurately enter your personal information.
- No text message with an activation code has been receivedA message with an activation code is not always delivered instantaneously; it often takes a few minutes. If you still haven't received a message after 5-10 minutes, the possible causes are:
Was this info helpful? Yes • NoThank you for your answer!Article updated on 25.02.2017
- your phone is out of reach;
- your phone has a zero balance. A mobile message with an activation code is free, but text messages may be blocked by the service provider if your balance is insufficient;
- you have entered a wrong number. Make sure you have indicated the correct phone number in the registration form;
- your phone has insufficient memory to receive a message. Free up some memory, and everything will be OK;
- the antivirus on your smartphone forbids receiving such messages. Turn it off while fixing this problem.
- I entered the wrong code from the picture (captcha)If you see a message that the code from the image is incorrect, just try again. If you can't read the characters, just refresh the page or click "Show another picture" and you'll see another picture. Maybe it will be easier for you to read. Note that you are only shown numbers and Latin letters. The code is not case sensitive. If problems with the captcha code continue, please contact the Customer Support Team.Was this info helpful? Yes • NoThank you for your answer!Article updated on 16.11.2016
- The activation code I received is invalidMost likely the code you received has expired. Note that the code expires after only a few hours. Try to request the activation code again. If you are still experiencing issues, please contact the Customer Support Team.Was this info helpful? Yes • NoThank you for your answer!Article updated on 16.11.2016
- I didn't get an email with instructions on how to confirm my email address. Why not?Start by checking your spam folder. Your mail filter may have sent it there. Next, make sure you entered your email address correctly. Then have the email resent. If all else fails, try a different email address. In the interests of security, we strongly urge you to list both your email address and phone number in your profile.Was this info helpful? Yes • NoThank you for your answer!Article updated on 16.11.2016
- I can't confirm my e-mail address because the confirmation code is invalidIf you receive a message saying that your confirmation code is invalid, the e-mail confirmation link has probably expired. In this situation, simply request another letter with the confirmation link. If you are still experiencing issues, please contact the Customer Support Team.Was this info helpful? Yes • NoThank you for your answer!Article updated on 16.11.2016
- Someone has already signed up with my number. What should I do?It’s possible that your phone number is registered to the profile of its previous owner. Please contact the Customer Support Team. They will help you!Was this info helpful? Yes • NoThank you for your answer!Article updated on 25.09.2018
Please, specify why this answer was not helpful.
- The answer is inaccurate
- The answer is incomplete
- That's not what I was looking for.
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?