永遠愛我 - Forever Love Me
http://youtu.be/EmmsotMDYlU
永遠愛我 - Forever Love Me -- is published in Teresa Teng's Island Love Songs Album Number Two, Thinking Of You Tonight/Tears Of Raindrops. 鄧麗君專輯島國之情歌第二集 今夜想起你/淚的小雨. It is also recorded in the Japanese production of 永远の歌声Vol.2. The Japanese version, also sung by Teresa Teng, is 冬の駅, which has been uploaded by Masami43B at
http://youtu.be/1-8WugiO9n0
I dedicate this video to marsover, for his love and support of Teresa Teng.
永遠愛我 (Yong Yuan Ai Wo) Forever Love Me
如果你不再愛我 要告訴我
(ru guo ni bu zai ai wo, yao gao su wo)
If you no longer love me, you have to tell me.
你不要對我冷漠而不說
(ni bu yao dui wo leng mo er bu shuo)
Please don't be indifferent to me and be quiet about it.
我有那真心一顆 深深地愛著你
(wo you na zhen xin yi ke, shen shen di ai zhe ni)
I have that sincerity to love you deeply.
願你愛我永遠地愛我
(yuan ni ai wo yong yuan di ai wo)
Hope that you love me, love me forever.
如果你真心愛我 我就快樂
(ru guo ni zhen xin ai wo, wo jiu kuai le)
If you love me true, then I am happy.
我要你拿出誠意對待我
(wo yao ni na chu cheng yi dui dai wo)
I need you to treat me with sincerity.
我有那真情萬縷 綿綿的情和意
(wo you na zhen qing wan lu, mian mian di qing he yi)
I have that true and endless sentiment, full of feelings and affection.
願你對我流露著情柔
(yuan ni dui wo liu lu zhe qing rou)
Hope that you show me your tenderness.
我的一生為你而活 因為只有你了解我
(wo di yi sheng wei ni er huo, yin wei zhi you ni liao jie wo)
For my life I live for you, because only you understand me.
我願今生伴著你 直到那永久
(wo yuan jin sheng ban zhe ni, zhi dao na yong jiu)
I am willing to accompany you to eternity.
只要你這樣愛我 別無他求
(zhi yao ni zhe yang ai wo, bie wu ta qiu).
Only need you to love me this way, with no other request.
只要你拿出真情照顧我
(zhi yao ni na chu zhen qing zhao gu wo)
Only need you to use true feelings to look after me.
我一顆真誠的心 切切地希望你 深深愛我像天長地久
(wo yi ke zhen cheng di xin, qie qie di xi wang ni , shen shen ai wo xiang tian chang di jiu)
With sincerity, I earnestly hope that you will deeply love me forever and ever.
切切地希望你 深深愛我像天長地久
(qie qie di xi wang ni , shen shen ai wo xiang tian chang di jiu)
Earnestly hope that you will deeply love me forever and ever.