Contacting the Customer Support Team
- How can I contact the Customer Support Team?To contact the Customer Support Team, you need to fill out a special contact form. To do this, click here, or on the phrase ""Contact the Customer Support Team"" under the question list in any Help section. Recommendations on filling out the form:
Was this info helpful? Yes • NoThank you for your answer!Article updated on 12.11.2020
- choose the relevant Objective and Subject of your request, so that the Customer Support Team could quickly and thoroughly understand your issue;
- enter your active e-mail in the ""E-mail for feedback"" field. This is very important, as it is where your answer will be sent to.
- add detailed description of your issue or question in the special field ""Description of the issue"". The Customer Support Team will be able to find the best possible solution for you, if they have all the details on the issue.
- How can I attach a file to a message to the Customer Support Team?Attaching a file (i.e. a photo or a screenshot) to a message to the Customer Support Team is very simple:
Was this info helpful? Yes • NoThank you for your answer!Article updated on 25.02.2017
- in the message window click ""Attach a file"" or the paper clip icon;
- in the window that shows up, select the file to attach from your device;
- write your message and send it to the Customer Support Team.
- How do I take a screenshot?The Customer Support Team has requested a screenshot to help resolve an issue? Don't worry, it's really simple to take one:
Was this info helpful? Yes • NoThank you for your answer!Article updated on 29.12.2015
- Open the page needed for the screenshot;
- Press the "Print Screen" (PrtScn) button on your keyboard, usually located in the top right corner;
- Open the photo editing program Paint (Start — All Programs — Accessories — Paint);
- In the "Edit" menu select "Paste". A photo of your screen will appear in the Paint window;
- Save the screenshot (File — Save as...— folder where to save your screenshot to);
- Attach this file to your message to the Customer Support Team.
- How do I record technical issues on video?Sometimes when reporting an issue to the Customer Support Team, you may be asked to record a video of your screen to help them resolve your problem. It's really simple to do:
- Follow this link;
- Click "Download" and download the free video recording app;
- Install the app. To do this:
- Click the downloaded file to begin installation;
- Select your preferred language and click "OK";
- Select "I accept the terms and conditions" and click "Next" (three times);
- Click "Install", then select "Done";
Was this info helpful? Yes • NoThank you for your answer!Article updated on 05.04.2016
- Open the installed application;
- In the top left corner, click "Screen capture";
- Select the area on the screen to record: hold down the left mouse button in one corner of the screen, then drag it to the opposite corner, then release the button;
- In the window that appears, click "Record";
- After the countdown, repeat the actions that lead to your issue;
- To finish the recording, press Ctrl+Shift+H, then click "Stop" in the window that appears;
- To open the folder with the video, click the "Video saved!" pop-up link.
- How do I take a photo of myself with your website in the background?Sometimes the Customer Support Team may ask you to take a picture of yourself with our website in the background as a way of proving that you are the real owner of your profile. Don't worry! Taking this picture is very easy! To do this:
Was this info helpful? Yes • NoThank you for your answer!Article updated on 16.11.2016
- open the website's homepage on your computer, mobile device, or tablet;
- sit next to the computer/mobile device/tablet where you have opened the website;
- ask a friend or a relative to take a picture of you, with both your face and the screen visible, or take a selfie;
- attach the image to your response to the request sent by the Customer Support Team or submit it as a ticket if this is your first time contacting the Customer Support Team. To do this, simply click "Attach file".
Please, specify why this answer was not helpful.
- The answer is inaccurate
- The answer is incomplete
- That's not what I was looking for.
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?