- I have paid for OKs with e-money, but it has not arrivedIn this case, you will have to contact our Customer Support Team here. Do not forget to fill in all the fields in the submission form, as well as attach a screenshot of your transaction history or a copy of the check that confirms that you made a payment for the feature that was not enabled. The Customer Support Team might also need the phone number associated with your e-wallet.Was this info helpful? Yes • NoThank you for your answer!Article updated on 02.08.2016
- How do I pay for features or top up my balance using e-money?To pay for features or top up your balance using e-money:
- select "E-money" in the payment instruction;
- select the desired type of e-money;
- select the number of OKs you want to buy;
- provide your e-mail address or phone number in the address field, depending on the type of e-money;
- click "Top up balance".
If you experience payment problems or you still haven't gained access to the feature within 24 hours of making payment, please contact our Customer Support Team.Was this info helpful? Yes • NoThank you for your answer!Article updated on 02.08.2016
- What do I do if I have a negative balance?Don't worry! A deferred payment is not the same as credit. This feature allows you to purchase gifts and game items and pay for them later. If you used this feature and now have a negative balance, all you have to do is top up your balance for the amount that equals your deferred payment, and everything will be OK! Topping up your balance is the only way to resolve the issue, since the OKs you received via the deferred payment feature have already been spent on our website or in a game. To learn more about this feature, go here.Was this info helpful? Yes • NoThank you for your answer!Article updated on 02.08.2016
Please, specify why this answer was not helpful.
- The answer is inaccurate
- The answer is incomplete
- That's not what I was looking for.
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?