- What is Profile Cover?If you are tired of the standard profile decorations, choose your individual profile cover. Make your friends and yourself happy – upload your favorite photos and images as your profile cover. Change your profile cover according to your mood or the seasons.
The cover is visible only on your profile. The other sections of the site use your chosen theme. The theme may disappear if it does not suit the new page view. Don't worry! Just set up a new one.
You cannot use images that violate the License Agreement of our site for your profile cover. Read the License Agreement here.Was this info helpful? Yes • NoThank you for your answer!Article updated on 24.01.2019
- How do I set up a profile cover?"Set up your profile cover right now:
- Click your name and surname to open your page
- Click ""Set up cover"" in the upper part of the page, under the orange sections panel
- Choose an image from an album or upload it from your computer
- Choose the area of the photo for the cover and click ""Set up""
The chosen image will be visible as the cover only on the main page of your profile. All other sections of the site will use the theme you set in the ""Decorate your page"" section."Was this info helpful? Yes • NoThank you for your answer!Article updated on 24.01.2019
- Formats and sizes of the coverChoose a JPG or PNG image for your profile cover. The minimum cover image size is 400x400 pixels. The image size may not exceed 4048x4048 pixels.Was this info helpful? Yes • NoThank you for your answer!Article updated on 24.01.2019
Please, specify why this answer was not helpful.
- The answer is inaccurate
- The answer is incomplete
- That's not what I was looking for.
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?