How do I turn random music playback on and off?
There is a random playback function on the website. It enables you to play your tracks in a random order. If you want try it out or, on the contrary, accidentally activated it and now want to disable it, just follow these instructions:
- Play any track from the «Music» section;
- Look at the upper part of the music player where the playing time of the track is displayed;
- You will see the button that looks like two wave-like crossing arrows to the left of it;
- If it's orange, it means that the random playback function is on. Click the button to turn it off;
- If the button is gray, the feature is off. Just click the button to turn it on.
Was this answer helpful?