- The Customer Support Team may request reporting documents to confirm the situation described in the group;
- The following types of documents may be requested:
- Identification documents for the ward (and their parents, if the ward is a minor), such as photos of passports, birth certificates etc;
- Identification documents for the person responsible for collecting money if the collection is for helping animals;
- Medical documents confirming the diagnosis and the prescriptions (certificates, epicrises);
- Veterinary documents, if the ward is an animal;
- Financial documents confirming the required amount (a bill for the amount being collected);
- Other documents confirming the aim of the collection, if required.
Was this answer helpful?