Creating a group
- Group name
- The group name must include the Name and Surname of the ward and aim of collection. For example, "John Doe, collecting money for curing eye cancer";
- If the collection is for curing an animal, specify the animal species, name and aim of collection. For example, "Max the dog, raising funds for treating back legs";
- The name may not include: words in capital letters only, exclamation marks, other words and symbols aggressively attracting attention and calling to action.
- Name, surname and age of the benefactor;
- If the collection is for an animal, specify the animal's name and its owner's full name;
- Medical diagnosis;
- Current state of the disease;
- Amount to be collected: how much has currently been collected and how much is still required. It is recommended that this information is regularly reviewed;
- Main goal of the community: collecting money for medical care, for medicine (total amount to be collected), information support, search for volunteers etc.;
- Contacts for one of the ward's parents, if the ward is a child;
Was this answer helpful?